Pro-Style Gas Grills are a fabulous addition to any back yard setting. These units are more powerful than the standard units found at department stores. These grills are purchased in 2 pieces: The grill head and the cart. They are sold separately because many people choose to build in the grill on a brick structure or outdoor kitchen. The grills can be ordered for Propane or Natural Gas, but can usually be converted in the field if necessary. Standard options and features would include:
- Grill sizes from 30" to 53" with two side burners as an optional feature.
- Deeper than standard size grilling surface, giving you much more room front to back.
- A 115-volt rotisserie motor for succulent roasts and poultry.
- Auto-Ignite Button.
- The infrared rear burner starts cooking the moment you switch it on.
- Optional 16,000 BTU side burners.
- Two-piece stainless steel hood and handle.
- Cast iron porcelain top grates.
- Scraper and protective canvas cover.
- Fold-down plate shelf.
- Heavy-duty pullout drop pan.
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Some offer interior lighting
- Some offer temperature indicator on hood
For maximum power, durability and enduring style, consider investing in a high-quality pro-style gas grill by
Alfresco, Dacor or Wolf